USED GUNS. The Gun Control Act of 1968 (GCA), which regulates firearms at the federal level, requires that citizens and legal residents must be at least 18 years of age to purchase shotguns or rifles and ammunition. All other firearms — handguns, for example — can only be sold to people 21 and older.
- American Tactical Alpha & Omega Light Weight AR-15s.
- Auto-Ordnance Custom Stainless Steel A-O 1911 Pistol.
- Bond Arms’ Stinger Double-Barrel Pistols.
- Bushmaster’s New .450 Bushmaster Lite Hunting Rifle.
- Charter Arms Boxer 6-shot .38 Special Revolver.
What is the oldest gun?
The oldest surviving firearm is the Heilongjiang hand cannon dated to 1288, which was discovered at a site in modern-day Acheng District where the History of Yuan records that battles were fought at that time; Li Ting, a military commander of Jurchen descent, led footsoldiers armed with guns in battle to suppress the …..
Showing 1–9 of 21 results