THE PRIME AMMUNITIONS PROMISE
Prime Ammunitions pledges to make gun buying easy, to support local gun stores, and to serve our customers to the absolute best of our abilities.
- Additional information
Sig Sauer P365 9mm 12-Round
Can you use any 9mm ammo in a SIG P365?
The P365 is striker-fired, with the clean crisp trigger pull you expect from a SIG. Lightweight and easy to conceal, the P365 is chambered in 9mm and is rated for +P ammunition. Included standard are XRAY3 Day/Night sights, a 10-round flush fit magazine, and a 10-round extended magazine.
|Brand:||Sig Sauer Magazine extension|
- Nitride-coated steel body
- Factory-installed, extended polymer floor plate
- High-tensile steel spring
- Heat-treated, anti-tilt polymer follower
- factory-drilled and numbered witness holes, Sig Sauer P365 9mm 12-Round 10rd
- Integrates seamlessly with your pistol’s frame for snag-free performance
- Includes removable P365X- and P365XL-compatible floor plate
- Compatible with standard P365 models, as well as P365X and P365XL models (requires installation of included, secondary floor plate)
What is wrong with the SIG P365?
One of the biggest complaints and potential problems of the P365 is the MIM firing pin. Some SIG owners experienced broken firing pins, which is a big problem as there are very few aftermarket options for the pin replacement available. The design of the weapon seems to cause an excessive amount of primer drag.
There are no reviews yet.